Friday, May 25, 2007

Venetian Blinds

Now that we've got the builders out of the place (although they still need to come back and do the guttering) we face the next problem, how to decorate the place (as well as that ever fun problem, how to pay for doing so).

The wife (who is of course the person who must be obeyed around here) is arguing for venetian blinds which is certainly something I'm open to. In fact, when she gets back this afternoon I shall be getting her to click through that link to see what there is that Terry's Fabrics can do for us.

I'm rather torn myself between Roman Blinds, Roller Blinds and the aforementioned venetian blinds but as ever in such things no doubt I shall get what I'm told to get.

Anyway, if you have more choice than I do I suggest that you have a look at that site to see what's available. Even if you're not in the market right now it's always good to find out what is available, just for when you are.

Disclosure Policy.

No comments: