Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Or maybe elsewhere?

While I'm thinking about moving perhaps I shouldn't just be thinking about places where I've already lived? Perhaps there are places where I ought to want to live instead?

Looking through the Bushari Group Real Estate site maybe one of the Boston lofts would be the thing for me? Or, if I can swing it (and in today's market that's obviously going to be easier) one of the Boston luxury lofts? Or a Boston condo?

Those all have the advantage that I would indede be in the centre of things, as I prefer to be. There's not much for a childless man to do out in the suburbs....better by far to be where all the action is. Hmm, I'm going to have to keep looking at this real estate in Boston stuff.

Just where is it that I want to be? Fortunately, I'm not tied by work to any one place, so I really do have the opportunity to go where I wish. So where should it be then?

No comments: