The least I can do in recompense is to take up his meme:
I am the law. At least as regards the Splitting of Infinitives.
I want for remarkably little
I wish those tosspot Parking Attendants that lurk around the Music School on Saturday morning to nail people dropping off and picking up their kids would just sod off: this is pure gouging and has nothing to do with traffic flow: it's a f*cking cul-de-sac.
I hate those tosspot Parking Attendants that lurk around the Music School on Saturday morning to nail people dropping off and picking up their kids
I love my wife, my children and logic problems.
I miss skiing holidays.
I fear that we won't realise just how much liberty we have lost until it is far, far too late and that a Conservative government will not have the guts to put things right.
I hear that Raymond has been drinking heavily again.
I wonder what this button does
- not having got (or got for myself) a good grounding in Philosophy when at school, when I had both the time to read and access to the material (and teachers),
- not having learnt to play a musical instrument as a child
- Scottish Reels with no persuasion needed, alacrity, gusto and style
- everything else under duress
I cry when listening to certain unbearably beautiful passages of music, particularly this, this and this (and particularly "To Love Is to Bury" on that album).
I am not always so jolly and talkative
I make with my hands excellent paper aeroplanes
I write rather elegantly, even if I say so myself.
I confuse more or less everyone I meet.
I need 300 kilos of white mice! No time to explain! Seriously, if that's what it takes to keep material of this standard flowing, it is a very small price to pay.
- organise my bank statements,
- buy a gun cabinet,
- re-write our wills,
- work out how the hell we are going to pay for school fees or (failing that) give the boys the education that they deserve/need to allow them to be everything that I know they can be,
- sort out the staggeringly large pile of boxes in the study.
- pay a bit more into my pension
I finish very few of the things I start. Apart from su doku.