Monday, October 08, 2007

Lamps Lamps Lamps

As regular readers will know we're in the process of sorting out this new (to us) house and as we've managed to get the builders out of the house now and into hte garden, it's time for us to be looking at the interior furnishings.

Like, for example, the lamps we're going to be having. I personally prefer table lamps, while the wife prefers floor lamps. Asa a result of that I'm pretty sure that what'll happen is that she'll get her way everwhere and I'll be allowed a desk lamp in my office and that's it.

Still I do have one good thing to report. I won't have to take her shopping for these things. I can just get her to click through those links and choose what she wants from the large range at great prices available. Something I should be grateful for then, even if I'll not be getting what it is that I want. I won't have to work too hard to get what she wants.

No comments: