Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Digital Camera Reviews

So where do you go for advice? There's no point in asking a salesman as he'll just sell you whatever they have a pile of in the back room. That's also true of all too many places on hte web: you'll be told what they think you want to hear, not what you need to know. Which is why I really rather like this site of digital camera reviews.

They're in clear language, that even a technological fool like myself can understand. There's no wowing with the jargon, simply clear descriptions of what each digital camera can and cannot do and why this might suit (or not) your needs.

I've got a bit more reading to do there I think then I'll finally take the plunge and buy my first digital camera. My wife is insisting that we should have photos of the kittens: all too soon they'll be cats and nowhere near as cute. That my parents also want photos of the new house is another reason. So, excuse me, back to the camera reviews.

No comments: