Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yeeeow! That's Gotta Hurt

Now, I can understand part of this story. I lived in Russia for a number of years and yes, I can imagine people having to share a flat years after they've divorced. But still:

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday.

Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was "difficult to predict."

The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high.

"It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."

Exaclty what you did of course we don't know, but here's a hint: sitting, naked, in front of your ex-wife and drinking vodka: that probably didn't help.

No comments: