Monday, March 12, 2007

Low Priced Specs and Sunglasses

Regular readers will have heard my stories about the price of sunglasses and spectacles here in my little neck of the woods: entirely a rip off. So I've been searching around on the net looking for a place I can get Eye glasses at a more reasonable price and I think I've found it at Optics Planet.

For example their sunglasses seem most reasonable in price, with an excellent selection and I'm seriously interested in a pair of photochromic sunglasses as well.

But perhaps the most interesting part of the site to me is here, their motorcycle goggles. You see my little treat to myself, once we've got this house sorted out, is going to be a motor trike. Yup, you'll have me zipping round the back lanes: or at least you will when I've got myself a proper pair of prescription goggles to wear.

It's an excellent site and I'm glad I found it. Now, must go off and ask the wife if I'm allowed to spend any money today or not.

Disclosure Policy.

No comments: