Friday, March 23, 2007

Russian Dating

Worth givine you a little report on this site about russian dating that I've just been looking through. As I actually lived in Russia for a number of years and still have a business over there I thought I'd try and work out whether it was all on the up and up or not.

I have to say that I think it is, the women all look like entirely normal Russian women do and they all come across, in their profiles, in the way that I would expect.

Much more interested in domesticity, in the creation of family life than anything else. That's common to most slavic women in fact, that the relationship, the marriage and the family, comes before the career.

Worth also mentioning that this site is entirely free for men to join, so there's no risk to trying it out.

One thing that might slightly surprise you about dating over there though. If you've been going out with someone for a few months then you really are expected to then pop the question. There's none of this just dating for years on end before thinking about marriage.

No comments: